Laser treatment of Haemorrhoids is a new, highly effective, scientifically proven procedure, empowering doctors with much more precision and accuracy. A LASER hemorrhoidectomy is a procedure that employs laser energy for the treatment of hemorrhoids. When this treatment is applied, a medical laser is used to heat the problematic vein, which essentially causes them to collapse and disintegrate. In this procedure, the hemorrhoid is completely vaporized with the use of carbon dioxide or a laser beam. The smaller sized beam of the laser improves the accuracy and the precision of the procedure. In addition, the thinness of the laser beam is a factor which contributes to swift and unimpaired healing after the procedure. There are various options for those who need treatment for hemorrhoids, including traditional surgery. Many people prefer laser treatment, however. Some of the reasons for this may include the fact that laser hemorrhoid treatment is associated with less bleeding since there is no scalpel involved. Many people also appreciate the fact that laser treatment for hemorrhoids is generally associated with less pain than traditional surgery. In fact, laser hemorrhoid treatment is usually pain-free.
Why should you go for the Laser surgery ?
- As already indicated, it is a very painless procedure with quick healing
- The use of laser ensures that you will have very little bleeding since the laser also tends to seal the vessels.
- Since no smoke or steam is involved in the process, there is completely no sparking making it much safer.
- Almost in all the cases hospitalization is not required for laser hemorrhoid surgery; the patient can be discharged the same day.
- The tissues around the hemorrhoid are also not damaged. This ensures that there is no tissue death, which when happens can lead to further complications. Thus laser hemorrhoid surgery can actually avoid other medical complications.
- Using a wide beam laser, a large swathe tissue can be killed, and a narrow band can be used for cutting. Thus the options are many.
- Laser hemorrhoid surgery eases the work of the doctor who is operating.
- Laser hemorrhoid surgery also usually leads to the wound healing faster.